90% American Silver Coins ($1 FV) Mixed Half Dollars

Front 90% American Silver Coins ($1 FV) Mixed Half Dollars
Customer Reviews
Secured Transactions
Out Of Stock
pimbex free secure shipping
  • ACH Wire Logos
  • Credit Card Logos
  • Quantity
  • ACH/Wire
  • Credit Card
  • 1 - 9
  • $21.90
  • $23.30
  • 10 - 99
  • $21.55
  • $22.93
  • 100+
  • $21.20
  • $22.55


  • Family:Silver U.S. Coinage 90 %

  • MetalSILVER

  • Category90% Silver

  • MintUS Mint

  • CountryAmerican

  • Weight0.715 oz

  • Purity.900 FINE SILVER

  • AvailabilityOut Of Stock


Until 1965, Dimes, Quarters & Half Dollars issued from the United States Mint contained 90% pure silver (copper comprised the remaining 10%). While still accepted as US Legal Tender today, 90% silver coins currently exchange hands for many times their face value, and most have been removed from circulation. They are commonly referred to as Constitutional or “Junk” Silver for their prior usage in circulation and sub-investment grade purity.

At PIMBEX, we recognize 90% silver coins as a fantastic option for low-premium, fractional silver with a history to boot! We strive to provide a broad selection of 90% Constitutional Silver Coins at fair prices.

For each $1 FV ordered, you will receive any combination of Pre-1965 US Half Dollars. Each $1 FV of 90% American Silver Coins is equivalent to 0.715 troy oz of pure silver. The coins will arrive in circulated condition and may exhibit signs of handling and wear.

Order 90% American Silver Coins ($1 FV) Mixed Half Dollars today!

Image of purchased product.
Begin Checkout

Product Name

Item added to cart

Unit Price: *Extended Price: *Cart Subtotal:

*Extended Price for Bank Wire or ACH payments only. Other forms of payment will modify the cost per unit.

Volume Pricing Discount

  • Quantity
  • ACH/Wire
  • Credit Card

Processing Request...